Fun news from the Jonathan Clark House Museum:
Summer has finally settled in here in Wisconsin, and the Jonathan Clark House is ready to host you once again on Saturday, July 16, 12pm – 3pm to enjoy all the old fashioned fun in the very spirit of the season for the second installment of our summer series event Heritage Days!
In addition to our favorite features, our special attractions for July include:
- Foxtown Brewing will be on hand to tell you all about their beer with tasty samples provided!
- The Waukesha County Historical Society & Museum will be on-site with Bonnie Byrd, Executive Director of the WCHSM to tell you all about the brewing history of our special region here in Wisconsin with artifacts from their collection for you to see in person!
- Fresh butter churned on site with fresh herbs from the JCH garden to taste
- Rope making with Preservation Manager Fred Derr
- Cedar Crest Sponsored Ice Cream Cups
- Fresh and chewy Sugar Cookies sponsored by Mila’s Bakery
- Milk & Cheese Sponsored by Ozaukee Dairy Promotion Committee
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Soda Sponsored by the Cedarburg History Museum
- Special House Tours
- Live Sheep and Chickens!
- Old Fashioned Yard Games
It’s going to be another big day of summer fun, so don’t miss out. See you at the Clark House this Saturday!
The Jonathan Clark House Museum is located at 13615 N. Cedarburg Road—the corner of Cedarburg and Bonniwell Roads—Mequon, WI, 53097.